Ladder Certification Authorities (LCAs)
Certification against the Safety Culture Ladder occurs through an assessment by an independent expert, a Ladder Certification Authority (LCA). Only LCAs who have signed a license agreement with NEN may perform these reviews. This ensures that LCAs meet the quality requirements set by the scheme manager (NEN).
- Aboma Certificering BV , email@example.com
region: The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- DEKRA Certification BV, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DNV GL
- KIWA Nederland BV, email@example.com
- Lloyd’s Register Nederland BV, firstname.lastname@example.org
region: Europe, focus on The Netherlands, Belgium, England and Italy
- NCI B.V. / Nederlands Certificatie Instituut, email@example.com
- SGS Nederland B.V.
- TÜV Nederland QA B.V., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zertifizierung Bau GmbH, Scharn@zert-bau.de (Mrs K. Scharn)
region: Germany, Austria and Switzerland